LINKS focuses on various problems related to Cyber-physical Systems. In particular, the main focus areas include Complex Networked Systems, Distributed Intelligent Systems, Swarm Robotics, Sensor Networks, Autonomous Systems Navigation, Path Planning, Smart Grids, Data Analytics, Information Fusion, and Diagnostics & Prognostics in Complex Systems.
Selected Recent Publications
- “ε*: An Online Coverage Path Planning Algorithm”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 2018.
- “T*: Time-Optimal Risk-Aware Motion Planning for Curvature Constrained Vehicles”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2019.
- “CARE: Cooperative Autonomy for Resilience and Efficiency of Robotic Teams for Complete Coverage of Unknown Environments under Robot Failures”, Autonomous Robots, 2020.
- “CT-CPP: Coverage Path Planning for 3D Terrain Reconstruction using Dynamic Coverage Trees”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2022.
- "Rapid Path-planning for Dubins Vehicles under Environmental Currents”, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2020.
- “POSE.R: Prediction-based Opportunistic Sensing for Resilient and Efficient Sensor Networks”, ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, 2020.
- “POSE.3C: Prediction-based Opportunistic Sensing using Distributed Classification, Clustering and Control in Heterogeneous Sensor Networks ”, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 2019.
- “POSE: Prediction-based Opportunistic Sensing for Energy-efficiency of Sensor Networks using Distributed Supervisors”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2018.
- “Topological Characterization and Early Detection of Bifurcations and Chaos in Complex Systems”, Chaos: An International Journal of Nonlinear Science, 2017.
- “Supervisory Control for Resilient Chiller Plants under Condenser Fouling”, IEEE Access, 2017.
- “Optimal Sensor Selection and Fusion for Heat Exchanger Fouling Diagnosis in Aerospace Systems”, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2016.
- "Target Detection and Classification Using Seismic and PIR Sensors”, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2012.
- “Fractal Analysis of Crack Initiation in Polycrystalline Alloys using Surface Interferometry”, Euro Physics Letters, 2012.
- “Statistical Mechanics Inspired Optimization of Sensor Field Configuration for Detection of Mobile Targets”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Part B- Cybernetics, 2011.